The Press Club of Grand Rapids invites WMPRSA members to its "Network Night" at the University Club on Wednesday, December 7 from 4:30– 6:30 pm. The keynote speaker will be Phil Catlett, President/CEO of the Better Business Bureau of Western Michigan who will give a brief overview of his new position. The presentation will take place in University Club of Grand Rapids (111 Lyon Street NW, Fifth Third Bank Building, 10th Floor, Grand Rapids MI 49503
Join us for complimentary hors d'oeuvres and happy hour drink specials! Please note, there will be a cash bar. For more information or to register call: (616) 456-8623.
Hosts for the evening include:
- Shirley Hubers, President, Hubers & Associates
- Shelley Irwin, Producer/Host, WGVU/-NPR/PBS
- Geri Kelley, Communication Manager, MSU College of Human Medicine
- Joann Reeves, Communication Consultant
- Carole Valade, Editor, Gemini Publications