Are you a West Michigan-based PR pro seeking a community of dedicated peers to connect with on the day-to-day challenges you face on the job? The PRSA West Michigan Chapter provides local practitioners like you with opportunities to engage with colleagues on real-time issues, and enhance your communications programs with expert insight and industry resources. The Chapter is part of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), a national association of public relations professionals.
When you become a member of PRSA this October, you’ll receive the West Michigan Chapter for FREE with promo code OCT12. Your membership will also grant you access to numerous resources, such as:
- More than 21,000 colleagues through our members-only directories and online discussion forums.
- More than 50 free live and on-demand webinars.
- Updates through the daily Issues & Trends newsletter, the monthly Public Relations Tactics flagship newspaper and The Public Relations Strategist quarterly magazine featuring executive-level insight.
- Members-only discussion boards, a database of case studies, articles and research.
- The Business Case for Public Relations™ and the PRSA Code of Ethics that offer values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.