How to build awareness, support and deeper engagement for your nonprofit organization in the changing world of communications. You are cordially invited to attend a half-day workshop tailored specifically for those who work in the nonprofit world. This low-cost workshop is packed with relevant and informative programs that will provide you with the necessary tools to enhance your communications campaigns and strategies in the 21st century. The workshop is designed for anyone who may be responsible for communications in a nonprofit organization.
Thursday, September 12, 2013 7:45 a.m. to 11:35 a.m. GVSU Eberhard Center, 301 W. Fulton, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Price: $60, includes continental breakfast, 3 one-hour sessions ($30 for students)
RSVP online or call 616-336-9333.
Attendees will have a choice of three one-hour sessions:
- Brand Storytelling – How to Discover and Tell Your Organization’s Story
- Social Media 101 for Nonprofits
- What Keeps Your CEO Awake at Night? Anticipating Crisis Situations.
- Creating a Movement…and Telling the World About It
- Making PR a Management Function – What Your Board and Leadership Should Know
- Nonprofit Strategic Communications
- PRforGood – Communicate Your Way to Success
- LinkedIn’s Hidden Secrets
Amway Grand Rapids Community Foundation Articulate Communications Howe Marketing Communications LLC Clark Communications