Company is established in the UK and are launching their brand in the US. In Grand Rapids, they are considered a start-up despite the fact that they firmly established abroad. Description:
The Brand Manager is responsible for managing the overall brand proposition, identity in all media and marketing activity in non-digital media, for the brand in the USA. The primary focus is to ensure that the marketing plan is delivered to maximize sales and profitability in non-digital channels, although it is critical that the individual works collaboratively alongside the Ecommerce/Online Marketing Manager.
- Brand Proposition – ensure that the company’s brand is relevant and accurately/ consistently represented (including design/ logos/ copy/ TV) in all media and distribution channels.
- Brand Plan Development - develop a plan that achieves the customer, sales and profit targets. This includes Advertising, PR, Promotions and activity with key Partner groups.
- Brand Plan Implementation - manage periodic/ monthly brand activity programs. Own the activity timeline management, budget and program analysis.
- Market Insight & Analysis – source market & customer data for the brand. Provide insight which enables the business to develop a better understanding of market trends and dynamics
- Advertising – develop proposals to build brand awareness in non-digital media and implement approved activity.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing or equivalent work experience.
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Energized by an entrepreneurial environment – not afraid to do things themselves to get things done. Comfortable making decisions with limited information and resources. Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
Qualified and Interested:
Please forward your resume as an attachment coupled with a cover note stating your current and/or most recent compensation (base, bonus, etc.) to:
Jessica Goursolas, VP Jessica@creativeneworkinc.com
The Creative Network, Inc.