Truscott Rossman is seeking an experienced communications professional to serve as a counselor and consultant for our clients in the health care industry. Position details are below and interested candidates can submit information to email@example.com. Duties:
- Formulate and implement strategies developed to meet the public relations and image management needs of our clients, with an emphasis in the health care field.
- Develop messaging and collateral materials to communicate clients' messages to target audiences
- Create and monitor communications strategies and tactics for clients to ensure their messages will be effectively received.
- Build relationships of trust with clients, representatives of the media, and governmental officials.
- Manage issues impacting clients; develop and adjust strategies that will place clients in the
best possible position to achieve their goals.
- Proposal writing in support of the firm's business
- Other duties as
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong understanding of public relations strategies and tactics
- Ability to develop relationships with key journalists and media outlets
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Able to prioritize, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks effectively
- Robust knowledge of social media best practices, tools and tactics
- Strong computer skills - especially word processing and presentation Knowledge of graphic design and video editing software a plus.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
Bachelors degree in public relations, journalism, advertising, communication, or related field .
Two to five years experience in public relations, communications , marketing, journalism, or other related experience, with an emphasis in health care.