Happy July from PRSA!
Here is what you should be on the lookout for this month and next:
Webinars (Free for Members)
- July 12: Media Training for Media Trainers
- July 14: Key Message Development
- July 19: How to Monitor Anything
- July 21: Craft Content Marketing Pieces That Almost Write Themselves
- July 26: Online Influencer and Stakeholder Mapping
- Aug. 9: Guiding Leaders to Make Wise Decisions in a Crisis
- July 26-27: Social Media & Storytelling Summit
- July 27-28: “NOT Your Father’s News Release” Writing Workshop
- Aug. 10-11: PR Writing Conference
- Aug. 18: Think Like a Friend, Fan, Follower or Visitor
- Aug. 26: Brand Journalism Workshop for Corporate Communicators
To register or learn more about webinars, workshops and partner events, click here.
- July 5: Nomination Committee Endorsement Deadline
- July 18: Individual Awards Nomination Deadline
- Aug. 26: International Conference Saver Rate Ends
- Aug. 31: Counselors to Higher Education West Coast Forum Saver Rate Ends
Not a member? Join PRSA today and become a part of one of the largest communities for public relations and communication professionals!
- Sept. 26-27: Counselors to Higher Education West Coast Forum, San Francisco, CA
- Oct. 23-25: International Conference, Indianapolis, IN