COMMUNICATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
The Marketing and Communications Department at Aquinas College seeks applicants for a full-time (40 hours per week) Communications Project Manager to oversee marketing and communications, be it internal or external that effectively describe and promote the school and its programs. This includes direction of the College’s website, social media and intranet, while also collaborating on strategic marketing approaches for the school. Collaborates with other Marketing and Communication team members on public relations, event planning and other efforts as needed, including production of the annual Aquinas Magazine.
Karen Campbell Media, Inc.
ASSISTANT PUBLICIST (Part Time)
About our company:
Karen Campbell Media, Inc. is a full-service publicity firm specializing in religious books, authors, organizations and ministries. Since its founding in 2010, it has been instrumental in the launch, as well as day-to-day communications, for countless bestselling products and brands.
Karen Campbell Media seeks a proactive and organized individual to join our team as a part-time assistant publicist. The ideal candidate will be task-oriented, have exceptional communication skills and an interest in the book publishing industry.
- Help grow Karen Campbell Media social and web presence
- Assist in writing press materials
- Compile media lists
- Research media contacts and maintain databases
- Assist in booking media
- Track media coverage and create publicity reports for clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient with social and online media
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and vocabulary
Location: Muskegon, MI
Contact: James Campbell, firstname.lastname@example.org